Planning Your Child’s Birthday Party?
Organising your child’s birthday party can be tough. There’s the food, entertainment, decorations, and so much more to organise. Not to mention the added stress of inviting the guests, which can be extra tricky throughout the summer holidays. So, to make your life just that bit easier, we’ve put together a list of fun ideas for your child’s next party:
- Cooking – Pizza Express offer a ‘Pizza Making Party’, which pretty much does what it says on the tin. This not only instantly sorts out the catering, but also engages the children’s interest in cooking. They also offer party invitations and games as part of the package!
- Science – Whether your child is fascinated by outer space or exciting experiments, the Cambridge Science Centre is the perfect venue. They offer hands on activities, educational demonstrations, and not to mention fun filled party bags – tick, tick, tick!
- Sports – Is your child mad for outdoor activities? Then Go Ape is the place for them. Here, your little ones can run riot and face all sorts of obstacles and challenges. Not to mention, parents will love you for their tuckered out tyke!
- Music – Your little superstar and their friends will feel like celebrities after a day of recording their own CD and music video. Pop and Rock Parties offer just that. To top off this A-list event, they’ll even sort out the catering. And relax…
- Dance – Pop Dance will get your kids on their feet with their all dancing birthday package. The children will spend the day perfecting their killer dance moves (with added breaks for cake, of course), ready for an optional performance in front of the parents at pick up time. Perfect for those who can’t stop their feet…
These are just a few of our ideas, we’d love to hear your thoughts!